Topics will include:
- Syntax, variable use, and data types
- Objects, arrays and other data structures
- Functions and building larger programs
- A project week where students build a tic tac toe game
The course content assumes knowledge of how to use the computer including installing software. No prior programming knowledge is required.
Students should have a smoothly running Windows, Mac, or Linux computer to use for the duration of the course.
By the end of the course students will:
- Gain the knowledge for further study in web and application development